Proof that I have been crafting lately...

Not much, but I've been doing it! ;)

Sharon's belated birthday card - one of my new "Whiff of Joy" stamps:

BILD0292

Whiff of joy stamp "Fall Willow holding baby Turkey"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss Starter pack (included in Cuttlebug machine purchase)
Ribbon
Patterned Paper:

Then her "New Job" card...:

IMG_0002

Prima flowers
Bitmap courtesy Microsoft

A tag for the latest "One Stamp Swap" (Pam's Indian Stamps):

IMG_0225

Stazon
Gold Acrylic paint dabber
Beadazzle
Ribbon
Gloo

And then the CJ entry I have been procrastinating about for the last 4 (!!!) months! Apologies to the girlies at Dani's forum (life and all that getting in the way!). This is the one with the theme "Moments of Love".

BILD0284

BILD0283

I am planning on doing the entry for the "Where I live" CJ this week.

I have of course also been doing the Chinese Whispers (still got 1 to do) and will post them after our November crop as that "swap/challenge" is kinda secret. ;)

Comments

Heather said…
Love the stamp on Sharon's birthday card. And yo uand Doug look gorgeous in your wedding phtoo. :wub:
humel said…
Ooh, I likey :-)

Just dropped by from Shimelle's to say 'Hi' and 'See you in class!'

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!