Grey Day

and I am feeling a bit "blah". :( Woke up with headaches (but not biggies, just niggly ones fortunately) and have a bit of back pain.

Headaches are better now, but I really don't feel 100%. Wonder what the meds are doing to me right now (although the scan last week showed that the cyst is still "manageable").

Currently watching "Eight Below" on Sky+ so I can delete it ... I think that was on TV beginning of January!! :o

Later I'll pick up DH from work and I'll quickly pop into Lakelands - got a couple of things I want to look at, like the "Count on it" Labels. Wanted to do some CJ entries today but am not really in the mood. Hopefully I'll feel different tomorrow, although I am not sure what we've planned to do on Valentine's day.

Comments

Latharia said…
I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky!! We had warm temps a week ago & all the snow melted ... but guess what? More is falling RIGHT NOW! 1-2 inches by morning! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES