It's Cybercrop Saturday

Sitting here in a cramped & messy study but having fun!!! :) Managed to do 2 layouts already today plus 3 Photo challenges. Wahey!! Scrapping my heart out (well... more or less).

Glad I manage to get something done after the last crops I wasn't doing much (well... I usually had lots of stuff going on during the Cybercrop weekends).

DH has given me tomorrow off training to do more ... still thinking about it.

Sooo... here it goes .... Mystery Kit:



The kit wasn't really "me" - the stickers were all about teens etc so not too keen on that. The papers were ok though. When I saw the big black "shield" die cut it was just shouting out "OBAMA RALLY" to me. :)

The layout I did was "Black & Blue" - using photos I've taken yesterday at Khublai Khan where we went for Dinner with Sharon & G.



And the last layout is one of the challenges called "Monk" (i.e. everything in 4s and symmetrical). No journalling - it's the title page for a couple more (planned) layouts of our "4 Parks - 1 Day" thing we did in November. :)



Photo challenges were: "Law & Order" (photo of your scrap area - well, more unlawful disorder here!! ;) ), Holmes & Watson (Photo of your "baffies" and cuppa) and then "Starsky & Hutch" (picture of you with your "Huggie Bear" ;) ).



Now I am just hoping DH is managing to reheat the soup for dinner. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES