Pack rat & TAP!!

I really don't know why I bothered taking the test ... I know fine well that I am a pack rat!! ;) Don't agree about the "granola bars", but have lots more stuff falling about.

But I'll do my best to get it cleared. Doesn't help that DH is the same ... :D

You're a Pack Rat

Someday, you'll get totally crushed by a falling pile of stuff.
Whether you survive depends on how many old granola bars you have lying around your house.


I've got a TAP outside now!!! :) Well, in the front garden, makes washing the car & the Gatorade buckets easier ... no more poly bag around the sink tap and the spiral hose through the window!!! :) Easier for gardening as well.

Else - we have a little problem with the home improvements ... I still have to make a decision about the bath tub, the dishwasher and the kitchen cabinet. Doug's really keeping from making decisions around the house (when it comes to design etc.). There's also the fact that the flooring boards for the loft have been discontinued, so Chip has to go for another length which will mean lots of wasteage, but that's the only thing we can do.

It's sunny outside ... shall I be optimistic and hang out the washing today??? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!