Bonsai ...

...I love them! Had about 2 when I was in my late teens/early twens, but with me moving all over the place they never survived... :'( My sis and I even did a class waaayyyy back at Tropica Kriftel to create our own Bonsai ... but have to admit, they didn't last long... :o

While shopping at Dobbies today for Papermania stuff for a swap at the SBS forum I found some Bonsai, and while they had an offer of small ones in the typical pot & saucer for £5.99 I decided to get some small Bonsai plants myself for £1.49 each and start from scratch again ... and hopefully I'll be able to keep them for a bit. I have some Seeds as well which I bought in Germany, but haven't even tried them yet ... but that's the next step!!! :)

Here are some pictures of the plants I have bought. They are only about 2.5 inches high, but I am looking forward to plant them in the Bonsai pots and groom them... :)

The smaller one is a Serissa Foetida Variegata and the bigger one is a Cuphea Hyssopifolia. I'll keep you updated on the progress of the two! :) May go to the Royal Botanical Garden Edinburgh Shop this month to see if they have a Wisteria somewhere... THEY look great as Bonsai!!

Comments

Anam_Kihaku said…
ooohhhh...love bonsai :) we had them in the uk becuase we also wanted the koi pont too! enjoy them :)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!