The girls are 3 weeks old!!

Unbelievable! Time really flies.

And yet they're not officially "born" yet - funny thing with the adjusted birthdate, specially when it comes to the 6 weeks check up - I need to go after 6 weeks from c-section, while the girls have to go 6 weeks after official EDD (which was 24/8/11).

Health visitor is coming today, hope to get some info - DH and I have accumulated lots of questions again. ;) List people!!

Regarding yesterday's photos ... I thought "Peter Pan's Lost Boys" the minute I saw them. Don't you think???? ;)








Comments

Latharia said…
I blinked and they're huge! I feel like I am so behind the times. What cuties!! And if I find a manual to babies, I'll share it with you! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!