Restless…

Yup, that’s what I am … our WiFi doesn’t work ON the couch, just on the wee table beside it, which means I cannot lie with my right leg elevated if I want to be online… :o  Not really happy about that, but maybe that keeps me “off the box” and I get more editing done? TONS of photos of Wolves and Clansmen games still to be edited … not to mention our holiday in US and up outside Dundee!!
Restless probably because my blinking knee is not swollen… it hurts, but is not swollen… which would more indicate something is wrong with it, right? Still using the cryo cuff which is nice for pain treatment (and usually for swelling as well, but we don’t need that yet).
BILD0004

Comments

Poppy said…
That wi-fi thing souns funny... did you try to place the transmitter somewhere else? :)

Luckily my wi-fi behaves well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!