Not very productive crop...

..and that with me having printed off photos yesterday from the Glasgow game... :o I am not too sure about the sizes/maps, so am going to look into that for this week.

Got my Chinese Whispers done mind, just can't show it on here... which is really annoying!! :o At the moment there's hardly any proof on my blog that I've have scrapped... ;)

Well... I am going to look into the Jessica Sprague class I've signed up and see what I can do with that. Getting more use of my CS3 and looking forward using this for some of the Wolves photos. We'll see what I can do with it. :)

Might take a while mind you ... I've not used CS3 at all really... :o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!