Music ... :)

I am not sure which is "worse" ... home games or away games. Think this year it's equal, because we have a huge roster right now ... and players keep on coming!! :o SCARY! ;)

Only got 7 hours sleep (which is more than usual right now, but still not enough for a "lie in") as I've been online for donkeys yesterday and listening to my new favourite band ... "Rascal Flatts". Found it through one of the big names of Scrapbooking - can't remember if it was Karen Russell, but kinda think it was... Anyway ... the band is FAB!

The first song I heard from them was this one...




DH probably wonders why I am "suddenly" into country rock ... but hey, their songs are great!! :) And it's not as if I've been "suddenly" into it ... my old friend Trevor introduced me to the Dutch Country singer "Ilse De Lange". I've bought her CD "World of Hurt" and still listen to it. :) Haven't heard any of her newer songs since I bought the CD really, but two of my favs is "Flying High" and "Tapdancing on the Highwire" .

Also added James Morrison to my list of favourites right now - that's TV advertising for you... ;)



I know - the songs are a bit slow and all that, not to mention the lyrics (but I love the songs mostly for the melody) ... :) But I am also listening to a lot of more upbeat and faster songs... LOVING this one from Take That ... ;)



Current playlist on my MP3 Player:

James Morrison - Please don't stop the rain
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Jason Mranz feat. James Morrison - Details in the Fabric
Andrew Gold - Oh What a lonely boy
Bowling for Soup - Stacy's Mom
ELO - Mr Blue Sky
Gavin Rossdale - Adrenaline
Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains the Same
Girls Aloud - The loving kind
James Blunt - Carry you home
James Morrison feat Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
James Morrison - You give me Something
Jared Segal - Over me
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
Kings of Leon - Use somebody
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Can't listen to that without thinking of the "Mime" Version by David Armand though - LOL)
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
New Radicals - You get what you give
Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch me
Ne Yo - Closer
Ne Yo - Mad
Ne Yo - Miss Independent
Ne Yo - Single
O.A.R. - Shattered (Turn the Car Around)
One Republic - Stop and Stare
Pink - So What
Rascal Flatts - Waiting all my life
Rascal Flatts - Here Comes Goodbye
Rascal Flatts - What hurts the Most
Rascal Flatts - I'm Moving on
Rascal Flatts - See me through
Rascal Flatts - While you loved me
Take That -Rule The World
The All American Rejects - Kiss yourself goodbye
The Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A
The Script - Breakeven
The Silencers - I can feel it

WOLVES ON THE LOOSE
HERE COMES THE WOLVES

(of Wolves TV and Wolves Home Games Fame!! :) )
There are a couple more I don't have yet, like "Please don't leave me - Pink" and of course more songs from Rascal Flatts. :)


Sooo... what's your current playlist?? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!