Not very creative...

I am currently struggling to get creative stuff done ... on Saturday at the Crop I managed to cover my CJ, cut out the title, stick it down and then did another layout for my friends' wedding album. Today I was hoping to get a bit more creative - but decided to do lots of housework instead. :o WEIRD!!!

I hope that I'll be able to do my CJ entry and get more LOs done.

Well, at least I was able to clean the ensuite, put boxes up in the loft, hoover the stairs and wipe the floor in the entrance hall and the kitchen plus did 2 washes.

Just a tad exhausted... :D

.... but I got my new TOY!!! :D Finally got my Cuttlebug, used it for the CJ title (and the previously "virgin" cutting plates are now SCRATCHED!!! *Gasp*) - but haven't done anything else with it yet. Quite like the freebie, it's a postage stamp embossing folder with 4 different "stamp" dies. CUTE!

And I asked Rebekah to set aside one of the cute Asian stamps ... that's going to be my purchase for March. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!