Here we are again…

Nope, haven’t done any journalling/planning for JYC so far. It just seems with me being the driver when we’re in Germany and everyone wanting to see us and us wanting to go to Christmas Markets and shops … there’s always sooo little time for the one week we’re here in December.

This year we even forgot the St. Nikolaus tradition for the girls! Ah well… another thing to keep for next year. Trying not to get stressed about things, but that’s not easy all the time. I think we’ve done most shopping, we still have to go and visit my dad for another lunch, and tomorrow we’re going away with my mum and her friends. Me driving again, as DH doesn’t drive in Germany, and my mum’s car is too small to fit us all in as my big sis is coming along, too, and her car is currently booked in for repair after Christmas, so she’s not allowed to do longer distances with it.

I just want to have a break, want to sit down and start doing some crochet (patterns & wool I’ve got with me!). But it seems I’m always on the go go go…

Ah well… hoping to do that tomorrow if not now once the girls are down. Just so exhausted and tired. And missing the internet as well (we can only go online on my mum’s laptop, as mine doesn’t really seem to comply with the German Ethernet connection). Missing the data usage on my phone, but data roaming is faaaaar too expensive.

Here’s hoping for better time – but I can see us rushing around every day before we’re heading back home Wednesday morning…

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I've been taking a photo a day, but have to make some notes in my journal.
Rinda

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!