HELP!!!!!

I really need help... :o

Tradition since we're back in the league is that our last away trip to an English Team is our so called "Road Trip" and will have a theme.

The first one in 2007 was "Baby's day out" ... ;) I didn't dress up, but the players (and Debs) did ... the guys were wearing white towels for nappies, a dummy and a ribbon in the hair ... I leave that to your imagination!! LOL. Although ... might have to check if I can find any good pics of that!! ;)

Last year was The 80s - a theme I WOULD have dressed up for ... unfortunately the away game coincided with a cyst drainage OP, so neither DH nor I went.

This year the theme is "Who did you want to be when you were younger?" And I don't have the slightest idea really... :o I've got 1.5 weeks to get organised ... so if you have any tips/suggestions - PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! It would probably link easily with the 80s theme again... :o

I could "cop out" with a slightly changed theme to "What did you want to be when you were younger" ... that would be something medical, and I got already a white lab coat from last year's halloween...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!