I've got my dishwasher!!

Chip has built it in today - but we need another part for the plumbing to avoid stagnant water in the dishwasher. So I should be able to use it tomorrow for the first time! WAHEY!!! :)


Kitchen looks like a bomb has been dropped, but that's because we currently are one kitchen cabinet and a drawer short ... but that should be changing tomorrow as well as Chip is going to get another upright cabinet at Ikea (one that I've selected during our first trip there).



My voice is getting better, but it's still up and down with being there and fading. Suppose I really should keep the mouth shut and not talk at all. Doesn't help that I have people phoning, or Chip and Doug asking me questions!!!! 8-/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!