Just some random things & Crafty List

Another busy week again ... really can't wait for the nursery to start up! :)

On Friday the girls were "camping" ... downstairs in the living room, with daddy on the airbed beside the tent. That was the easiest solution for us to have their bedroom ready for the replacement of the old Velux Window on Saturday morning. ;)


They liked it a lot, and who knows, maybe next step is sleeping out in the garden for a night ... next year? ;)

Of course we had an early morning, not only for Niz to come and replace the window, but also because the girls were due to go to yet another (!!!) birthday party! Seems since nursery broke up they've been to 1-2 birthday parties each week!! And we still have 2 more to go! ;)

I myself was very busy last week finishing off my first Kat's Geek Krafts order (!!) of 25 custom bags. I will post a photo after the event, just in case the organisers want to keep the design a surprise. Just can say it's "Shiny" and involves "Serenity" . ;)

I also finished my first ever paper pieced items (patterns courtesy of Fandom In Stitches) for Ginny in the OAHPT (One Awesome Harry Potter Thing) Swap on Craftster.



 







Having said that, my craft to do list needs an update...

  • Nursery teachers' presents for when the girls leave in less than 2 weeks (pinterest to the rescue ... I have now found an idea I quite like and hopefully get sorted!) - DONE
  • An order placed with Kat'sGeekKrafts for bags.   DONE
  • Crochet summer hat for wee Erica
  • Crochet summer hat for wee Finlay (re-do as the wee boy has a bigger head than anticipated!! ;) ) 2/3 Done!! YAY
  • Wooly ghan for hubby's birthday
  • Wooly ghan for big sis (that will be most likely for Christmas, not her birthday)
  • OAHPT Swap for Ginny (got an idea, just have to get started now!) DONE
  • Snow white pillow cover for Supergirl (thanks to Fandom in Stitches)
  • Sleeping beauty (or another princess ... she changes her mind often!) for Miss Martian
  • Coaster Set for HPC on Craftster
  • Coaster Set for Nerd Battles on Craftster
  • Finish off the Stitch-Cation blanket on the Crochet Crowd (which I started last year in August... me thinks... :o) )
  • HP Coaster set for Jo
  • DC Coaster Set for Jo
  • 2 TM Patches for Craftster Swap. :) 
  • Swap Angel OAHPT. 

I've removed the Wedding invites for Tigger's pal from the list, as said pal has never contacted me regarding design etc. That means I got a bit of a breather. ;)


I've also signed up as an "Angel Swapper" for a fellow Scot on Craftster (ok... I know ... I'm technically NOT a Scot, but hey.. ;) ), so that's next for me (last on the list above), and quickly finish off the 2 coaster sets.

AND I got an order for 2 sets of coasters for my friend Jo who's only now found out about my wee "business endeavour"... ;)

... and somehow I sneaked in another TM swap ... Huh! And then there are maybe 2 more swaps for later this year for me to take part in... ;) Doug - Ssssshhh!! No comment!

Busy busy busy as you can see... ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES