Been playing "Angel"

... well... in a crafting kinda sense.

One person in our OAHPT (One Awesome Harry Potter Thing) swap (where I made the paper pieced blocks on a tote) flaked and because the swapper who lost out lives in Scotland I decided to jump in to make her something and then she wouldn't have to wait too long for the postie to deliver it. :D

I had been toying with the idea of making another paper pieced item, but she stated that she likes Amigurumi ... and she likes Buckbeak (the Hippogriff in HP). Soooo ... in my infinite wisdom I decided to make something fairly new to me (I've only made 1 amigurumi before, for yet another HP swap), and the pattern was a bit of a problem for me, too (the "toes" and the wings in particular ... had to ask several friends on help what the foundation stitch is!!)!!

But here he is ... Baby Buckbeak, ready to "wing" his way to Stirling tomorrow!! ;) The pattern can be found here.



 

I should be safe to post this, as my swapper is not a friend of FB with me yet ... I don't think. :) And Royal Mail should be fairly quick so she gets Baby Buckbeak by the weekend. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!