Friday, 10 January 2014

10 Things on the 10th–January 2014

Well… I’ll try my best with it this year. Not sure if any of Shimelle’s “students” are still doing it, but who knows. Smile 

Right … this month’s 10 Things on the 10th is brought to you courtesy of Craftsters.org – or better said the Geeky Swaps there. Winking smile We have a new Geekdom/Fandom swap going, and that’s the 3rd Geekdom/Fandom swap I’ve done, so I thought I better write down some fandoms/geekdoms for the future. Winking smile  Ok, here we go…

  1. Avengers/Thor/Iron Man/X-Men (Marvel)
  2. DC Comics Characters from TV Series/Movies (as I don’t read comics really) (Green Lantern/Batman/Superman/Miss Martian/Supergirl/Green Arrow etc)
  3. The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings
  4. Sherlock (BBC Series w Cumberbatch/Freeman & Movies with RDJ / Law)
  5. Doctor Who
  6. Disney
  7. Harry Potter
  8. Outlander Series (Diana Gabaldon Books & Starz production)
  9. PS3 Lego Games (LOTR, HP, Marvel Superheroes etc)
  10. Murdoch Mysteries (and other Canadian Series)…

Yeah… that’s the list I provided for the swap (bar #10, and I had The Hobbit & LOTR split for 2 bullet points). I’m sure that there are lots more geekdoms/fandoms I could think of if pressed/given more time…

No comments: