And another call...

Had a message on the answer machine yesterday but we didn't realise that until this morning ... and then there was just a message from my Mum to call her back. I kinda knew what's up, and my call back this morning just confirmed it ...

My granddad (last surviving grandparent) died...

Feels a bit weird, I don't feel sad ... I don't really feel anything. :o My mum didn't get along with her step-dad so prior to winter 2009 I didn't have anything to do with him for about ... ummm ... 20 (?) years?? We always met up with my granny alone.

Am I a bad granddaughter for not feeling anything? It's not even "robot-mode" ... there just doesn't seem to be anything. Mmmmh... weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!