Learn Something New Every Day 1


(LSNED from now on) – another Class from Shimelle. I’m on the alumni list for it, signed up for the first time last year but with the girls being just 1 and a bit months old, 2-3 hourly feeds etc I didn’t even print/read the prompts. So this year I want at least to BLOG if not SCRAP for this class…

A bit of a change from last year as far as I remember, but Shimelle said she’s going to keep it short, quick and sweet when it comes to the “scrapping” part of things. Suits me fine.

So for today we have the following:

My name is Kat and today is the first of September 2012. The last big adventure of my life would probably be my girls turning 1 (and their birth/them being in our lives). Every day with them is an adventure really, and I learn so much about them/me/us.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I'm only planning to blog my pages once or twice a week.
Rinda

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!