Ok… I don’t think I’ve been too good with taking photos for the scavenger hunt, but still have time until the 12th September, so hope to get some more crossed off the list! ;)
(not quite sure if that qualifies as a “pier”, so might try again)
3. A border
(at the “World Market” on Castle Street)
5. A train
(a little interesting photo there, it’s someone at the fringe playing on a saw blade!!)
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9. A fountain
10. A horse
girls’ first time on the sandy part of Portobello Beach – beforehand we were just on the promenade. And a nice photo of Miss Martian and me walking – she loved the beach/waves, Supergirl hated them (hope this will change)
12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
13. A library
15. Someone dancing.
16. A bride.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
I had a photo of that somewhere, must be on the other pc…
19. An outdoor stairway
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
21. A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation.