Girl Power!!!

I *might* have mentioned before that I am kinda a “Shimelle-a-holic” when it comes to her classes. Smile I have checked today and out of the classes she’s offered over the years I only haven’t signed up for 4 so far – and due to life (in the past IVF and football) getting in the way I haven’t finished one yet (but am planning to finish maybe a few bits and bobs provided the twins stick close to their due date!!).

Anyway, Shimelle is doing her bit for charity today. I’ve copied paragraphs from the e-newsletter I get from her below.

Today, 100% of class registrations will be donated to The Girls' Fund from charity Plan-UK, to help educate girls who need our help.

If you've ever thought about signing up for a class or gifting a class to a friend, today you can get all the advantages of taking a class with the big added bonus of knowing 100% of the class price is going to help girls go to school and break the cycle of poverty and abuse.

As scrapbookers, we are pretty lucky girls indeed.  And I know our girl power can help some girls who really need it!

Read all about it here.

So – if you’re a scrapbooker, go and have a look at Shimelle’s classes. I can recommend all the ones I’ve done so far, and because the classes are done in pdf-format style you can do them whenever you want (apart from maybe the Journal your Christmas one due to its theme).

Given that we’re going to have 2 girls (90% certain – sorry Nikki, if you read this, but eventually you’d find out anyway! Winking smile ) in the next couple of months, I had to support this. And I hope you will too.

And just because I haven’t posted anything from the 20-week-scan yet (which is really bad, given that I’ve got my 28-week-scan on Monday!!) I leave you with this:

BILD0021

Comments

Joanne said…
Loving the scans hunny, and off to browse shimelles classes!
Lynz said…
Oh, so they're really Chipette and Chapess! Wonderful!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!