We’re in week 10

That’s far for me … and feeling ok. No bleeding or anything else, and so far I have no real morning sickness either – maybe a bit nausea sometimes, and my taste buds decide after 1 cheese toast when nibbling on No 2 that I suddenly don’t like Emmental Cheese anymore! One of my favs!!!

Seen the Doc today as the midwife measured higher blood pressure last week and although she wasn’t worried she thought better to check with the GP.

Baby brain here totally forgot to check for the MRI results, so currently waiting for a call back from Dr Ewing.

Been to the gym and will speak to Stewart (one of my instructors) on Friday because I am not sure my core stability workouts are working (30 secs max for me to hold the plank and the bridge with bosu!). Upper body strength? Non-existent as it seems!

Had actually planned to scrap today – but somehow I’ve lost my Mojo a couple of months ago. Not sure if that’s because I’m soooo tired (and Dr Ewing said that being tired and not sleeping well is NOT uncommon with pregnancies). I’m trying to plan some scrapping/card making this weekend though.

Oh … and after being scared for the 12-week-scan because I read a stupid IVF story online about a woman who was scanned at 7 weeks with twins, at week 13 (12 – week – scan) they only saw one heartbeat and at week 19 she lost the second twin … now I am a bit worried that I only gained 3.5 kgs so far … Should just leave worrying … I started out obese, so Chip and Chap have probably enough to chew about in my body anyway!! LOL.

Can’t wait for the 8 February, when I finally can post these blog entries publicly! Winking smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!