Still battling migraine…

That’s a first for a while … 2 days in a row migraine… might be the weather, who knows?

Tomorrow’s my last day at work for the rest of the year … and I haven’t been told yet whether my contract is getting extended … fairly annoying really, but nothing new for me.

I *suspect* that my contract will be extended, but will see.

Got everything sorted for Christmas, tree is on the patio, we got all food in the fridge & freezer (have to remember to take the duckling out tomorrow eve). Presents are all wrapped and accounted for (and it looks like my presents from DH have now finally arrived too, as well as his Lego orders).

I’m somehow not with it right now … still can’t believe on Friday is already Christmas eve!!! Fortunately, DH and I are both off work that day so can finalise things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!