Friday, 3 December 2010
Friday Fill-ins #202
*This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!
So...here we go! *
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is having family and friends around.
2. This year skipped the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was lots of cook books! .
4. Baking cookies is not child's game with our oven!
5. The reason is that I haven’t perfected the baking of my granny’s Christmas cookies with a fan assisted oven just yet.
6. We’ve got tons of snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Leberkaese for Dinner, tomorrow my plans include another trip to the hospital and shopping and Sunday, I want to finally finish my advent wreath!
1. HYAMLC: Have yourself a merry little Christmas
2. TFNTADS: The First Noel The Angel Did Say (ok ... cheated on that one)
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: Deck the Halls with Bows Of Holly Fa la la la la la la la la