- What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
BOOKS: “Ice Limit” by Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child, "The Tiger Warrior" by David Gibbins and “The last Oracle” by James Rollins (a couple pages left.
MAGAZINES: CK, PaperCrafts, Prima, Ultra Fit (after my exam)
- What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
“Avatar” (needs to be watched in 3D!!), “Where the Wild things are”, “Daybreakers” (I think … will have to check on the first 2 though and might have missed one), new TV series for us is "GLEE" (and we love it!)
- What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Going to the cinema, watching my first Capitals Ice Hockey game, being back at Wolves training
- What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Got calendards, chocolate and kandis from my mum. Got Millie’s Cookie Swirls for DH.
- What special or unusual purchases did I make?
A calf length kilt skirt. :)
- What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Tension headaches and a cold come sinusitis. :( And a painful wrist since Wednesday.
- What were my accomplishments this month?
I PASSED MY SPORTS THERAPY EXAM!!!! ;) And started working in a different department for yet again the same company! ;)
- What were my disappointments this month?
Bit of negative reaction from some people in the club.
- How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
Lost a bit of the weight put on during Xmas, got my Sports Therapy Diploma and am back to the gym.
- Anything else noteworthy to include?
Not sure … we’ve been training at the Heriot Watt Astro Dome, so that was a new experience!! :)
- Upload all digital pictures to my hard drive and clear off memory cards in camera. Place all photos for the month in a computer folder labeled with the month and year. Make a backup copy of the photos from the month on my external hard drive and a dvd. I also upload all photos to my flickr account (you can use any offsite photo storage site, but here's why I love flickr). Ideally, these activities should be done every time you process any pictures through your computer so you don't lose any precious files, but if you have lapsed during the month, now's the time to get it done!
- Choose photos or digital layouts to be printed out and get it done while I'm thinking about it.
- Backup any other documents or files as needed. I use an external hard drive, I also upload many documents to Google docs. I don't like to lose stuff.
- Backup my blog. It's easy to do if you have one, just use Typepad backup or blogger backup.
- Clean off my work area, empty my inbox, and clean up my computer files. Here's a link to my digi organization post.