WOOOAAAH!!! Where's the time gone???

It's nearly a month gone since my last blog entry ... time's just been rushing past and I didn't feel like blogging. :o

However, I will be updating the blog with back dated entries over the next couple of days, just to keep it chronologically. :)

As for right now - I've finally got my date for the day surgery (cyst again) - it's on the 15th October, so I will give the October crop a miss. It's the first one I will miss since April, and the past couple of months I was feeling not too happy about having to be at the crop early and leaving after everyone had gone because Lisa had taken some months off due to family commitments. My MOJO had disappeared as well, so I am hoping it returns once I get some organisation in my scrap area - which I am planning to do next week as I am off work anyway. We'll see...

I decided to watch the Monday Night Football game (Dolphins v Colts) while DH was sleeping ... was up until close to 5am!! What a nail biter of a game!!! Shame Doug couldn't see it. First time ever I stayed up that long for an NFL game really ... but it was worth it. :)

Reason for it? Not sure, don't think it was just to check on my ESPN Fantasy Team... ;) ... But I am doing well there, have the highest points overall (1.5 points more than runner up TD) and I am leading my "Wesside" division (again, with 1.5 points ahead of TD). Won both week 1 and 2, and my team seems to be doing fine. I've played fantasy football last year on NFL.com and don't think I was good. ESPN makes it even more difficult for me as you have to select individual Defensive players (NFL.com only has a combined D/ST = Defense/Special Teams option) - and I don't have ANY idea about who's good and who isn't ... but I seem to have selected good players on there who are consistent enough. :) As for QB .... I ended up with Donovan McNabb ... AGAIN! There seems to be an unwritten law for me that I have to have him as QB when playing Fantasy Football ... I had him at NFL.com last year (and that's automated drafts!) and this year, plus on ESPN I drafted him as I had Internet trouble for the first 3 rounds and he was the highest ranking QB left when I was able to draft a QB. :o Well... apart from him being injured right now I think I will stick with that guy. :)

Well... I better get some shut-eye now ... early start tomorrow for work so I can go to the gym afterwards and do some crafting in the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!