Halloween impressions

A bit weird having to go to work today after I had Halloween off last year (well... more than just that day ;) ). Didn't carve the pumpkins yesterday but got all the goo out ...at least something.

Got a nice Halloween Card from Sharon - thanks, hun! I really have to look into getting some of those stampingbellas as well!! :D

Got home at 5:30pm, popped upstairs to print off a template for an easy pumpkin and a recipe for "Brataepfel" (baked apples). Had already kids trying to come around that time, but I ignored the doorbell at that point. After I had done the printing I put on my witch's hat and went in the kitchen to carve pumpkins.

NOT THAT EASY WHEN YOU HAVE GYSING KIDS COMING AROUND ALL THE TIME!!! :D

So about 4 doorbells and a DH arriving later I was able to finish the FIRST pumpkin ... not too happy with it. It's the one for my DH, and it didn't turn out right. :( Very tricky template ... supposed to say "GO DOLPHINS" ... :o

Anyway ... here are some impressions of today. Didn't take a photo of our dinner though (pumpkin soup and "Brataepfel") ... maybe I'll remember next time! :o

Click on the photo for bigger picture.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN & HAPPY SAMHAIN!

Comments

sharonfruit said…
Cool pumpkins :o)

Glad the card arrived safely!

S xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES