So... let's see how I'm doing so far with Rinda's Scavenger Hunt...
- A bouquet of flowers
- An ornate door knocker
A person walking a dog (or other animal)
Someone walking their dog at Girvan beach
And just for the "out of the box thinking" thing ... here's a man "walking" 4 "animals" ... we saw these amazing kites at Girvan the day before ... HUGE things, not helium-filled but somehow working like a "wind sock".
The photo shows only 3 of the "animals" ... further at the top was a blue & black manta ray.
People playing a board game or card game
Hubby and FIL introducing the Hobbitses to the game of Chess
- Architectural columns
A metal bridge
A very nice construction very close to Edinburgh: The Forth Rail Bridge.
A turtle Someone "plugged in" to social media
Hubby and FIL's gf checking the internet while the Hobbitses are at the playpark.I assume I'll be able to post more photos for this prompt.
- A tent
- A college or university
- A cellular tower or television satellite dish
A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
Public restroom in Brodick on Arran ... and for fun I took a picture of the note at the door, too ... Arran has still a lot of Gaelic in use. Even in the local Co-Op they've got dual language signs for the different shop sections!
- A merry-go-round or carousel
- A traffic signal
- A flag pole with at least three flags on it
- A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
Probably just my first photo for this one. Although I'm trying to dress the Hobbitses individually (or better: they dress themselves!! ;) ).
- An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
- A ticket booth
Ticket booth at Girvan beach where they have a little pedalo boat section.
A natural body of water
Horse Island with its beacon, situated in the Firth of Clyde by Ardrossan.
- A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt". Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
- Alternative A: People eating outside
- Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
- Alternative C: A rocking chair