My offers to you today are from this week and are as follows:
Juggling fire on a monocycle… huh!!!
And A group of tourists…
I promise you … there must be at least ONE group of tourists in those photos!! Madness that is THE FRINGE at Edinburgh!!
My list therefore looks now like this….
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town)
2. A garden gnome
3. Birds on a wire
4. A group of tourists 5. A rack of post cards 6. An urban street scene
7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
9. A bakery
10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
11. A horn
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
14. A parade
15. A juggler
16. A sign in a language other than English 17. A lamp post
18. A water fall
19. A public garden
20. A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on its sides.
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognizing that the season will be Winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for anything on the list, except for Item #21:
A kite, hot air balloon or blimp
Alternative B: A bird house
Well… I’ve got until 23 September, so hopefully will get the rest of the photos. If we have nice weather soon I know I’ll get the public garden & waterfall in one!
And beside the sunrise I think getting a person’s tattoo (well.. if it was just THE TATTOO then I probably wouldn’t have that much trouble this month!!) might be my downfall at the moment…