Finally getting around to post some photos for this year’s Scavenger Hunt! I think the only item on the list that might be very tricky for me is the sunrise … I’m quite the night owl!
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town)
2. A garden gnome
5. A rack of post cards
6. An urban street scene
7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
9. A bakery
10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
11. A horn
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
14. A parade
15. A juggler
16. A sign in a language other than English
18. A water fall
19. A public garden
20. A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on its sides.
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognizing that the season will be Winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for anything on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: A kite, hot air balloon or blimp
Family “kiting” at Druridge Bay
Alternative B: A bird house
Ok, I might have a bit of trouble for a Parade and other things … I just have to remember to check the Scavenger Hunt list on my phone really!! Still got enough time though!
For more Scavenger Hunt photos from other people, go over to Rinda’s Blog!