Wonders of technology - and TV stll broken!

Wahey! Got the TV on my notepad working yesterday evening ... so I can still watch telly in bed, even though we haven't replaced the TV in the master bedroom yet. First I thought I'd only get the standard 5 programs, but no!! I get lots of digital TV as well!! That notepad is really worth the money!! :)

Very lazy day today - lounging on the couch all day and only putting on a wash and doing the washing up plus finishing the cooking - nice lamb roast with potatoes, carrots and broccoli. Yumm!!

Yesterday I have been doing some tidying and a couple of washes ... had nasty cramps from the witch though, so a lot of hot wheat pack on duty and cooking homemade pizza.

From tomorrow onwards I want to go either swimming or to the gym before I start studying for 4 - 5 hours. After the studying it's about 2 hours housework and then me-time. Hopefully I'll stick to that ... really hope so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!